No products in the cart.
- 300g self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50g unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
- 80g caster sugar
- 3 tablespoons Adora ground flaxseed
- 150g milk/plain chocolate chips
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 225ml milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 200oc/400of and line 12 muffin cases.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and ground flaxseed together in a large bowl. Rub in the butter until the mixture is like breadcrumbs. Stir in the sugar and the chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs, milk and vanilla extract together, then pour the mixture all at once into the dry ingredients and mix briefly.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin cases and bake for 15-20 minutes or until risen, golden and firm to touch.
- Cool in the tin for 10 minutes, then transfer to cooling rack and serve.