No products in the cart.
Using flax seed oil to add strength and shine to hair:
Applying a flax seed oil hair mask directly to the hair immediately conditions, strengthens and adds shine to hair thanks to high the presence of omega-3 fatty acids and linoleic acid found naturally in flax seeds. It is also beneficial for reducing dandruff and preventing hair loss, proving to be as effective as expensive hair treating products.
You will need:
- A palm-full of Adora flax seed oil
- A comb
- A warmed towel (placed on radiator or briefly in a low-heat oven – BE CAREFUL NOT BURN THE TOWEL)
- Wet hair in the shower and towel dry the excess water.
- Pour a small amount of flax seed oil into your palm and massage from roots to tips.
- Comb the oil through the hair, adding slightly more oil if necessary to coat all of your hair.
- Wrap the warm towel around the hair and leave for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash your hair out using a light, natural shampoo. There will be no need for conditioner as the oil will have already added moisture and shine to your hair.