No products in the cart.
- 50g dried dates
- 50g dried apricots
- 100g raisins
- 125g oat flakes
- 30g Adora ground Flax Seed
- Juice and Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. of honey or Agave syrup
- 3 tbsps. of olive oil.
- Line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- Chop up dates and apricots into small pieces on a chopping board.
- Mix all other ingredients together (including the chopped fruit) in a large mixing bowl and form a firm doughball.
- Empty contents onto our already prepared baking tray and flatten to suit the shape of the tray. Now seal the tray with air tight cling film and place in the fridge for one hour to set.
- Its now ready to eat after the hour in the fridge cut the flax jacks into individual pieces and enjoy.!!!