No products in the cart.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
- 3 large potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 2 parsnips
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 sticks celery
- 3-4 tablespoons Adora ground flax seed
- 750ml boiling water
- 2 vegetable stock cubes (or chicken if preferred)
- Dice the onions and crush the garlic. Sauté onion and garlic in a saucepan on a low heat in the butter until transparent in colour.
- Finely dice the vegetables and add to onions and garlic, lightly simmering.
- Add the herbs and generously add ground pepper.
- Dissolve stock cubes in boiling water and pour into the pot of vegetables.
- Simmer vegetables on a medium heat for about 15-20 minutes (until the vegetables are cooked).
- Add the ground flaxseed and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and using a hand blender or food processor blend the soup until creamy.
- Garnish with some cream, parsley and enjoy.
Tip: Add some dried chilli flakes for some extra heat!