No products in the cart.
- 135g self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Adora ground flax seed
- 135ml milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Maple syrup/butter/Nutella/fresh fruit etc. to serve
- Add the flour, caster sugar, baking powder, salt and ground flax seed to a bowl and mix together.
- Mix the egg well into the dry ingredients. Then gradually add the milk to the mixture making sure to beat all the lumps out.
- Place the butter in a microwave for around 10-20 seconds until melted. Mix into the batter.
- Heat the oil on a medium-heat pan and once it is hot wipe off any excess oil – the pan need only be lightly lined with oil to ensure pancakes do not stick.
- Keeping the heat set on medium, add three small and thick circles of pancakes mix to the pan. Allow to cook for approximately 60 seconds on each side and light brown I colour.
- Once cooked, stack the pancakes on top of one another and add a small dollop of butter with maple syrup drizzled over the top. Nutella or freshly chopped fruit may be added for serving if preferred.