No products in the cart.
- 3 tablespoons Adora ground flaxseed
- 190g self-raising flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 170g softened butter
- 150g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 125ml milk
- 65g chopped pecans or walnuts
- 175g dates, roughly chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180oC/350oF and lightly line 9×5 inch loaf tin with butter.
- Combine the ground flaxseeds, flour and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar. Then add the eggs and mashed banana and mix well. Mix in the dry ingredients, nuts and dates.
- Spread the batter into the prepared loaf tin and bake for around 1 hour & 15 minutes – or until a knife or toothpick is inserted into the centre of the loaf and comes out clean.
- Remove from the tin to cool, cut into slices and enjoy!