No products in the cart.
- 1 15 oz can of chickpeas
- 1/4 cup of tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 3 tbspoons of Adora flax oil
- 2 tbspoons of fresh parsley for garnish
- 3 tbspoons of lemon juice
- 2 medium cloves of garlic
- 1/4 tspoon of pepper
Into a blender put the chickpeas, tahini, lemon juice and flax oil. Mix together to a coarse paste. You can use the chick pea liquid to ensure consistency is as required. Add the pepper and garlic next and blend thoroughly. Transfer the hummus into a bowl, cover and refrigerate. Garnish with parsley before serving.
You can add Adora flax oil to your morning porridge and substitute it anywhere you would normally use oil cold to gain your omega 3 daily intake requirements.